The second stop on our Asian adventure was Manila, Philippines. Manila was the host of the 2016 Asia Travel Blogger Exchange conference.
We were there primarily to learn and connect with other bloggers and podcasters in the travel industry, but also had the chance to explore during our week in the city.
In this episode, we break down our experiences and what we learned in Manila, what is the best stuff to do in the city is, and if you should visit if you are planning a trip to the Philipines.
Covered in this episode:
- How to balance travel with a conference
- Why conferences are a good reason to travel
- How to have a good time in Manila
- The worst traffic in the world
- Should you stay in Manila on your trip to the Philipines
- Ethics of visiting a country with a government you disagree with
This episode is brought to you by Praxis. Praxis is the future of education, a 9-month program with a 6-month apprenticeship at a startup. It is education, without schooling. If you are 17 to 25 and ready to break free of the conventional path, go to discoverpraxis.com
Help inspire travelers by supporting the show on Patreon at patreon.com/theworldwanderers. We have a lot of cool rewards for show supporters.
Music credit: bensound.com