Do you dream of selling your stuff to travel the world? Do you want to travel affordably?
Shelly & Al McCullough did too, and in 2014 they sold all their stuff and moved down to Panama. While in Panama they began to do housesitting, and through word of mouth, they gained more and more housesitting gigs. On this episode of the podcast, Shelly & Al share how they get housesitting gigs, and what they recommend for you if you would like to start housesitting. Shelly & Al also share why they decided to sell all their stuff and move to Central America, what life was like in Panama, and what it’s like to live a minimalist lifestyle.
Show Notes for this Episode…
- How Shelly & Al have changed through travel
- Price watching
- Where Shelley & Al have been over the last 2 years
- House sitting in Panama
- Using Facebook and word of mouth to get house sits
- The best way to get experience for taking care of animals
- What spurred the big life change
- The best ways to sell your stuff
- You don’t need physical things!
- What life was like down in Panama
- Creating an online business
- Reactions from friends & family
- And much more… Here’s the episode!
Connect with Shelly & Al…
Select Links & Resources from this Episode…
Music by: http://www.bensound.com/