This week is a special episode. We are joined by a number of listeners and friends of the show to share funny, crazy, and moving travel stories.
From drinking with crazy locals in the Ukraine to transportation mishaps in Latin America, these stories span the whole range of emotion. But the one common theme is that often the most uncomfortable moments make for the best stories later on. Travel forces you to get out of your comfort zone. That is where you grow, where you become a more interesting person, and where you get the best travel stories.
On this episode:
- Craziness in the Ukraine with Fyfe Barraclough
- Quad breakdowns in Central America with Shelly and Al McCullough
- Trekking in Nepal with Olivia Van Wormer
- Taxi accident in Kuwait with Katie Roll
- An ashtray mishap in Bali with Chelsey Orth
- Tubing in Laos with Amanda
- Crazy tour driver in Bolivia with Ryan
Music credit: bensound.com