Do you dream of saying goodbye to your corporate job and travel forever, without worrying about running out of money? You’re not alone – we’ve been trying to figure out how to do this for a few years now!
On this episode of the podcast, Billy & Akaisha Kaderli of Retire Early Lifestyle share how they retired at the age of 38 back in 1991. They share what it was like to retire early to travel the world at a time where it wasn’t common or socially accepted. They share what it was like to travel in the 90’s, what the last 3 decades of travel has been like, and how you can retire early to travel forever too.
If you have a love and passion for travel, and want to make full-time travel a lifestyle, don’t miss this episode! Enjoy!
Show Notes from this Episode…
- Retiring at 38 in 1991
- The reason for early retirement
- Look at what you’re spending per year without the cost of working to determine how much you need per year
- Response from family and friends to early retirement
- What early retirement life is like
- Adjusting to having time to do things simply for leisure
- Adjusting to having freedom & the fulfillment that comes with that
- Life in an RV
- Medical travel & what it’s like to get all your medical needs survived internationally
- Do you need travel insurance when you travel long term?
- The start of Retire Early Lifestyle
- Travel in the 90’s vs. now
- Dealing with loneliness, and how it’s easier to deal with because of technology now
- Planning for the future & recommendations for saving
- Compound interest is your friend!
- Why more people don’t do extreme saving & investing to retire early
- Low points of life on the road
- And much more… Here’s the episode!
Connect with Billy & Akaisha…
Music by: www.bensound.com
Photos of Billy & Akaisha…