Stream here or listen on iTunes!
On the very first episode of The World Wanderers podcast, we begin by introducing ourselves. We are both 20-something travel enthusiasts who have spent over a year traveling both together and apart. We met in 2008 at the University of Calgary, where we were both studying business. After 4 years of business school, we were both ready for a change in pace, and hit the road for our first trip, where we traveled western Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Yes, it was a whirlwind, and yes, we are excited to share it with you!
We have recently returned from our second 6 month adventure, this time in South America, and now that we have traveled approximately 40 countries together, we figured it was about time to share our experiences and wealth of knowledge about travel with the rest of the world. So here it goes… Aside from introducing ourselves in this episode of the podcast, we will also discuss why we wanted to travel, our views on travel, and how travel has changed us (for the better, of course!).
Show notes from Episode 1…
- We introduce ourselves
- Where we’ve been together and apart
- Why we wanted to travel
- What travel has taught us
- How travel has changed us, and helped us to grow and develop into super awesome people
- Why you should stop worrying about what people think, stop worrying about money, and get out there and see the world
- If we can go, you can go too!!
- And much more…. Here’s the episode
Select Links from Episode 1…
Sneak Peak Photos